Re: Lufkin Security Experiances

Thanks Jackcsg.
Any thoughts on door contacts and prewired vs terminal type?
I would think that having to splice something inside the wall wouldnt be as
preferred as having a continous run.
They have an install kit which includes 3 contacts PR-20445 w/18" leads,
500' 24/4 cable an RJ31X jack and some connectors for $39.75.
Link: http://www.lufkinsecurity.com/Wire.htm#rj31x

Im sure it could all be had for slightly less money, then again i havent
priced 24/4 cable in a while.
Any thoughts?