Re: Bypass Telco's NID box?

> Yes, and I also don't believe he is "signing off"
> for good. That would mean he won't spout his
> drivel anymore...

Anything to get a rise out of the regulars.  I never attack the guy because
that is what feeds him.

> somehow, I don't think that is going to happen....:))
> Did you notice when the RFI posts no longer get
> any responses, he starts on about monitoring as
> well...anything to raise the ire of the group.

You've got him right.  Now let's see if you can resist the urge to argue
with him.  :^)

> PS: Welcome back from Brazil. The newsgroup
> was almost deserted of posts of any kind until
> you returned.

Thanks.  I'm glad to be home, even if the US is slowly becoming my second
home.  Before the next time we go I'll have the 'Net connected in our condo.
VoIP, laptop, fax and a phone and I'm in business.  Best of all, I'll be
able to stay up to date with the newsgroup.  I'm sure that will make Jiminex
and the MM happy.  ;^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass