Re: Bypass Telco's NID box?

Yes, and I also don't believe he is "signing off" for good. That would mean
he won't spout his drivel anymore; somehow, I don't think that is going to
happen....:)) Did you notice when the RFI posts no longer get any responses,
he starts on about monitoring as well...anything to raise the ire of the
group.

PS: Welcome back from Brazil. The newsgroup was almost deserted of posts of
any kind until you returned.

RHC