Re: Bypass Telco's NID box?

> PS: Welcome back from Brazil. The newsgroup was almost deserted of posts
> of any kind until you returned.

Here are links to picture I took in Brazil.  The first three are in one of
the more famous churches in Brazil.  It's called "Sao Paulo" and it's in the
historic Pelourinho district of Salvador, Bahia.  The interior of the church
is covered in solid (not leaf) gold.  You can't use a flash inside so this
was taken using natural light -- 1/25 second @ f2.8.  The image is a little
blurred due to the exposure time.  Next time I go I'll bring a tripod to get
sharper images in the low light.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures.

Sao Paulo Church
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20127.jpg
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20126.jpg
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20122.jpg
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20130.jpg

This was a nearly deserted beach on a rainy day.
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20111.jpg
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20110.jpg
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20109.jpg

We came upon these old boats at a turn in a river near the old city.
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20037.jpg
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20035.jpg
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20034.jpg

There was a monument to Christ on a hill across the street from our hotel.
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Morro%20do%20Cristo%20com%20Palmeras.jpg

Walking through Pelourinho I saw this beautiful Baiana girl.
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20070.jpg
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20069.jpg

More from Pelourinho.
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/Picture%20143.jpg