Re: Lufkin Security Experiances

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:daE4e.39$IZ4.1880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i believe so...i checked all the zone programming but the old guy was
yakkin' in my ear while i was counting beeps

GeeeZus, I hate that. Would you guys mind sharing tips on how to stop people
from talking to you when you're concentrating on the task at hand? Drives me
fucking crazy, have to do everything at least twice.