Re: Lufkin Security Experiances

I grew up in Lee, Ma. that's why I asked. I live in Baltimore now.
The 20P is probably a little more advanced than the average DIY, but if
Lufkin will help you through it, I'm sure you won't find it that
complicated. I agree with Mark though, the best thing would be to set it up
on a table and play with it first before you actually layout your
installation.

Jack