Re: DSC 832 - General System Failure

It may be just a matter of moving the panel over a few feet...possibly =
you can leave the old box with all the wires where it is and just add =
another box with the panel it in...then jump the zones over. It may be =
heat/humidity overheating the panel, powersupply, battery if it's right =
over the dryer. How old is the batt?