Re: Lufkin Security Experiances

Thanks for all the replies, im going to place the order shortly and ill
start another thread with my success story.
I like the lay it out in the living room idea and will heed that advice.
One other question about panel and keypad locations.
Let me start off by saying this is a small 1200 sq. ft house in a pretty
decent neighborhood. Not concerned with burglars of the professional type,
but more the teenage hoodlums and the like.
My plan is to locate the panel in the basement workshop which is out of
sight from windows and anyone who may walk through the basement. Then put
the 6160 keypad in the master bedroon and the 6150RF inside the front door.
One motion on each floor and 2 door contacts to start with a possible 3rd
for a future addition and i may put a wireless contact out on the shed.
Any thoughts on the locations and proposed set up would be appreciated.