Re: Lufkin Security Experiances

i believe so...i checked all the zone programming but the old guy was =
yakkin' in my ear while i was counting beeps...the keyfobs worked before =
and i didn't default the panel...they work now too...I think I'm gonna =
move the TM up higher in the closet...and change the batteries in the =
handhelds - the bds seem funky at close range...But, I don't think it's =
a prog prob - they wouldn't work at all if button 4 was not programmed =
right?