Re: Programming problem on Vista 20P

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:piObe.21$Sj6.981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That's a thought.

I'm still thinking the mirror and the recievers being mounted so low is a
contributor to problem...except  he claims this is a recent problem. I don't
think its a programming problem or they wouldn't work at all...and I've
replaced all batts...system, points, keyfobs. I hate to even mention the "m"
word.

They always claim it's a recent problem :)

Mount the receiver as high as you can, it'll fix it