Re: Programming problem on Vista 20P

Thats a slow keyfob anyway, they are coming out with the 5805 abd 5805BDV
sometime this summer, I saw a prototype 2 years ago, will now give 8
functions instead of 4, smaller and slightly different design.

You could also try next time a 5883 Transeiver (sp?), has a built-in 5800TM

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yah I usually use the template.

I'm having a problem with one now that I have to deal with: 5804bd &
5800tm...slow response - pain in the butt.