Re: Programming problem on Vista 20P

I tried setting the Receiver address on the 5160RF to 00 (was 01) and i
still get the same error.
This all happened as i first mentioned after going into the 6160 and trying
to set up the keyfob buttons.

The covers are on both keypads and i dont remember seeing or reading
anything about tamper switches.
I also didnt move or do anything with either keypad before this occured.
Please dont make me reset to factory defaults.
I guess if i have to, its only 3 zones and the keyfob programming. If you
guys have any other ideas, i wont be hopping on this again for a couple
days.
Thanks