Re: Glass breaks again...

> Allen, your experience with Napco, as well
> as other users on this newsgroup may be
> good; My experience however was not that
> good...

Perhaps if you took the time to learn how to program them properly you would
have had a better experience.  Napco is a small manufacturer with some of
the most advanced panels on the market.  Even their Gemini P9600 which is
several years old is still way ahead of many newer products from competing
brands.

Napco's tech support department enjoys an excellent reputation among
dealers.  They often go above and beyond what many others will do.  For
example, they are one of the few firms that will upload a panel and diagnose
problems for a dealer.  As good as they are, you'll never get Ademco to do
that for you.

> and made them aware of it.

We've all seen the kind of foul-mouthed trash you talk when you don't like
someone.  I'm sure you've garnered just as little respect at Napco as you
have at ADI.

> ... it only reflects on the support they
> provided me as a potential long term
> customer.

It appears to reflect more directly upon your own personality disorder.

> Presently I use Ademco panels.

Usually the smallest (that is, the cheapest) ones they make.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics