From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marcus Warrington
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 3:55 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] New lighting wiring

=20

The LED's are in the bathroom so are definitely transformer fed (12v and
on an RCD spur).

Does the minimum load rating still apply with the transformer and how
do I calculate the load of the transformer ?

If the dimmer is ramped up (i.e. slow start like a LD11 does) would the
transformer cope with that or would it better to simply "toggle"
between
0% and 100% ?=20

Marcus=20