RE: New lighting wiring

I have most of my lights on LD11 Din modules and did start to use an
AD10 for the bathroom lighting but found that the *LOUD* CLUNK that the
AD10 makes could be heard all over the house (even though it was mounted
in an enclosure in a cupboard!). Quickly replaced with an LD11.

I did try a micromodule which although it was much quieter also has some
issues, mainly that the switching wire is low voltage unlike the
AD10/LD11 and so it was more difficult or impossible to install as a
simple replacement for the AD10

Rather than run new wires to behind the bed you could use a stick on
remote switch that works via RF (battery operated) and talks to a plugin
TM13 receiver unit that then passes on the X10 signal to the LD11 unit.

Marcus