Re: New lighting wiring

  • Subject: Re: New lighting wiring
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:35:15 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, frostie2001uk wrote:

> I'll be using AD10s as i have to use low energy bulbs (SWMBO
> requirements) There will be a switch on the wall in the normal place,
> which will be a momentary type (yes??).

For AD10, either an on/off or momentary switch would do. Have a look at
the technical diagram on our website to see how each is connected to the
AD10.

http://www.laser.com?laserlink=liad10

> To add a further switch (behind the bed) would I just run another
> momentary switch the same as the first one?

Yes. One thing to bear in mind when running the local control wires is
that they should be as far away from other electrical wiring as possible.
We have known a number of cases where induced current from nearby wires
were sufficient to activate the AD10/LD11 in question.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx
Laser Business Systems Ltd.