Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

John J. Bengii wrote:
> What are you doing here when you foremost business here is just
> trolling?
>
> I guess I was right about at least one of the descriptors.

My sole purpose in life is to stalk Bass.  I love him.  I have his
picture on my desktop and make obeisance to it every time my computer
starts.  I'm hoping he's going to divorce that beautiful Brazilian woman
soon.  I'll move to Florida, camp out on his lanai and cook him some
real food for a change (like planked wild Pacific salmon - not the
farmed Atlantic kind - which has lots of Omega 3 fatty acids and will
ensure he lives a long and productive life on USENET).