Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

You can search the archives for the 8-9 years I've posted here and you won't
find where I've said, "Don't use CFLs." despite all the false claims by
Hult, Bass, Kearney and the newbie stupid pollack.

Hult happens to hold an elective office in one of the most conservative
areas of the country. It might be of interest to see which companies
contribute to his campaign fund. ;-)

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org