Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

What you said was derogatory and not setting an example, contrary to
your implied intent. Your post was hypocritical and now you are trying
to confuse the issue with portrayed stupidity.

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:YJEjj.24375$wx.21693@xxxxxxxxxxxx