Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

Everybody is an ass from time to time (or more often)

We have to consider the group's subject matter and get on with it.

When I see websites dedicated to slamming a person and all the time
and effort  some writer has spent to create and maintain the website,
I understand how pissed off the person is. Usually there is a reason
behind this and most of it has to do with mental illness of the
website creator.