Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

John J. Bengii wrote:
> What you said was derogatory and not setting an example, contrary to
> your implied intent. Your post was hypocritical and now you are trying
> to confuse the issue with portrayed stupidity.

What I said was in response to your comments (I provided a "real world"
example).  If you interpreted that as "derogatory" that's your problem.
  It certainly wasn't my specific intention to denigrate you, Mr.
Kearney, or Bass in *my* response.  When I do level comment in Bass'
direction, though, you can rest assured it won't be from anything *I*
start.