Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

Me thinks we need to start a slander site for your posts. Just plain
quoting them should be embarrassment enough.

Perhaps you could discuss what the newsgroup title implies and stop
the immaturity here? You wear some hurt on your leave for all to see.
Did he hurt your wittle feelings? Get over it. This may be better in
alt.bitchy.children

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:4%Kjj.88903$EA5.13634@xxxxxxxxxxxx