Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

How many points do you get for associating his comparison with saying
CFLs are no good. This appears to be a game for some here. I am quite
new here but I have never witnessed Dave actually say CFLs are bad.
Despite all his protests to the imagined observations of his
statements many still cannot "read between the lines" any other way.

Interesting. What is the prize if I knock him off as King of the
Castle?