Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

What are you doing here when you foremost business here is just
trolling?

I guess I was right about at least one of the descriptors.

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:Zyakj.41733$wx.13199@xxxxxxxxxxxx