Re: IR Blasters?

> What I don't know is how to connect the
> CPL94B to a connecting block. Which
> blocks are safe, do I need to use a power
> supply with it, and if so, does there still
> need to be a power supply in the remote
> room powering the INJ94?

Sorry, I misunderstood the question.  As to the
remote room, yes, you still need a power supply.
If you connect to a connecting block you will
also need a PS for it.

I don't know for sure which connecting blocks
can be used with the CPL94B.  I can ask
Xantech tech support on Monday if you like or
if you prefer you cam speak to them directly.
They're usually very helpful.

Xantech's main number is 818-362-0353.
When you get the auto-attendant, go to
extension 355 for tech support.

> Also, I still don't know why the CB60 can't
> be used to expand a 789-44 or a CB20.

I never had occasion to try that so I can't
tell you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass