Re: IR Blasters?

On Jun 5, 10:21 am, nob...@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote:
> I doubt the unpowered coupler will be able to drive the dual Niles emitters
> but, again, that's guesswork. Why don't you try asking Smarthome's support
> people about this?

If I were to give up on the blaster method, what can I connect the
output of the CPL94B to so I can have at least six emitters?

In the Installation Instructions for the CB60 it says "Also, do not
use a CB60 to expand from a 789-44 or a CB20. Expand from a CB12 and a
791-44 only." Why is this?

It does not mention the CPL94B--is it ok to use the CB60 to expand the
CPL94B?