Re: IR Blasters?

On Jun 7, 1:42 pm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms>
wrote:
> The CB60 is designed to connect up to 6
> dual emitters.  The device can control
> Xantech makes five dfferent emitters which
> you can use with the CB60:

> The 789-44 supports fewer (4) single or
I'm familiar with all that you wrote about. What I don't know is how
to connect the CPL94B to a connecting block. Which blocks are safe, do
I need to use a power supply with it, and if so, does there still need
to be a power supply in the remote room powering the INJ94?

Also, I still don't know why the CB60 can't be used to expand a 789-44
or a CB20.