Re: how many lies can you find in this post?

"BruceR" <razrbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hmmm, info on a website is a contract?

didn't say it was. just black and white. see it all the time on usenet where
some homoaner is comlaining that they didn't get what the salesman said
they'd get.  What's in black and white is what a prudent customer goes by
NOT the words of the salesman.   But you may be different.

>Personal experience counts for nothing?

depends on whose it is

> "till you sign and I get your money, then your [sic] on your own"
> indicates that "Missing Link" may not be a good one to trust.

Really?
http://www.clearwater.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663
and this guy is trustworthy?

I'm not selling anything so you don't have to trust me.  Just pointing out
the obvious.
I sure would't trust what you have to say with comments like those, if you
truly believe them. Or maybe your selling stuff here too.  birds of a
feather eh.