Re: Caddx NX-8E - RS232 ASCII Codes

B Fuhrmann wrote:

> Are you FRANK OLSON?
> Oh, I just looked through previous messages, just another alias from someone
> from ASA.
> All credibility is gone.

I know you CHA guys are thick but no I am not Frank, I am Joe.
I am not 'from' ASA, I am in usenet.
As for credibility, I am just posting my observation.
Don't like it that you can't control usenet, huh?
Well like bAss has said many times, paraphrasing here.......I am going
to post what I want when I want and you or nobody else can stop me.