Re: Caddx NX-8E - RS232 ASCII Codes

"B Fuhrmann" <b-fuhrmann-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:11e9jrlllv4dm21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!
>
> No one who has watched your postings can believe you typed that with a
> straight face.

I can assure you I never once "cracked a smile", or "sniggered" under my
breath...  :-))

> You came here as with a vendetta against Robert because of what you and
> the jerks in ASA perceive to be an insult by him (giving homeowners the
> ability to configure their system when their "professional" installer
> wouldn't"

If you sincerely believe that, then you obviously haven't seen my postings
in ASA.  Unlike Robert, I *don't* sell product online.  I have no "agenda"
and I have posted many helpful comments in both this group and ASA.  The
fact that Robert and I don't see "eye to eye" has nothing to do with
"helping someone configure thier system when a so-called professional
installer wouldn't".  I've already explained the reason so I won't repeat it
here.  Indeed, where people have taken over systems in homes they've
purchased I've always pointed them in the right direction.  I invite you to
prove otherwise.

> You have continually called him names and hurled insults at him, in many
> threads that had NOTHING to do with you or any "errors" that you think he
> made.

That may have been early on.  Since December, I've never called Robert
anything but "Robert" (other than the reference I made in my previous post
which is based on personal observation of his "antics" over the course of
the last several months).  He has no interest in "civil" discussion (either
in this group or ASA).  I've decided to adopt a different "tactic" when it
comes to posting in threads in which Robert spouts blatant lies and
innuendo.  You've no doubt noticed I've been asking for verifiable proof.
He's been "out of the trade" for so long yet continues to make
"observations" based on hearsay (what other people tell him).  Only recently
he remarked on how bad Brinks was.  He even went so far as to say he'd
removed a Brinks panel (besides being a vioation of Florida Statute because
he's unlicensed to perform any sort of service, he couldn't recall the
method they used to tie in the phone line) which is another outright lie to
make people like you "think" he's still "in the trade".  As for his numerous
"errors", I'd point those out regardless of who actually posted them.

> If you actually would post a quarter the number of useful comments as you
> currently post insults, people might start to respect anything you say.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention.  ;-))