Re: Caddx NX-8E - RS232 ASCII Codes

"Frank Mc Alinden" <Frank.Mc.Alinden.1rx89z@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message news:Frank.Mc.Alinden.1rx89z@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Ooops Sorry
> TBH ...I didnt read the doc....But at least he knows
> of one HA Controller that will talk to his caddx system....;-)

CADDX is one of the more "progressive" manufacturers when it comes to
releasing this kind of information to OEM's.  There are a number of others
and a few that get pretty "testy" when it comes to divulging communication
protocols.  I doubt *any* would provide it to an individual though.  Thanks
for the link anyway, Frank!!