Re: Caddx NX-8E - RS232 ASCII Codes

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote ...
> I have no wish to foster any emnity in this Newsgroup.  I am interested in
> HA and have learned a lot about Russound and other such products here.  I
> will continue to offer advice with respect to security related queries and
> issues (it is, after all, my area of expertise).  I will try to avoid
> posting comments about Robert, though.  I have no wish to create any

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

No one who has watched your postings can believe you typed that with a
straight face.

You came here as with a vendetta against Robert because of what you and the
jerks in ASA perceive to be an insult by him (giving homeowners the ability
to configure their system when their "professional" installer wouldn't"

You have continually called him names and hurled insults at him, in many
threads that had NOTHING to do with you or any "errors" that you think he
made.

If you actually would post a quarter the number of useful comments as you
currently post insults, people might start to respect anything you say.