Re: Caddx NX-8E - RS232 ASCII Codes

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>That's the usuall bullshit line most installers give... calling it
>>"integrity" is almost entirely bogus.
>

> True.  Installing dealers have variously claimed that keeping product
> documentation and software tools away from end users "preserves the
> integrity" of their systems, protects them from liability and all sorts of
> other nonsense.  The reality is most alarm dealers don't want clients to
> know how to change service providers.  The rest is 100% smoke screen.  I get
> a lot of flak from the ASAIB because I speak up against some of the
> practices in the industry.

the op was wanting info from the manufacturer and you turn it into a
flame on dealers and the ASA neither of which have anything to do with
manufacturers supplying proprietary information to end users that they
didn't sell the equipment to.  No wonder you are a known dip shit who
almost receives as much abuse as you deserve.
your friend