Re: Stargate Vs other home controllers?

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:AZednfzhfPARuX7fRVn-3g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Actually, that was what ELK said.  I discussed this with ELK before
> posting to make sure I was giving good advice.  Somehow I suspect they
> know the device better than you.

Interesting.  With whom did you "discuss" this (at Elk, I mean)??

> One of the benefits of being an ELK distributor is the opportunity to
> develop a close working relationship with their engineering staff and the
> sales and support folks.  They're one of the best companies I work with.
> Not being a dealer and not having access to an M1 Gold, you might not be
> aware of that.

There you go again...  Filling a Newsgroup with suppositions and innuendo.
You know nothing about me or my business.

> Rather than spout about something you've never even seen, you should
> discuss the matter with ELK.

That's funny!!  I walk past an Elk Keypad every day (two in fact - one just
inside the garage entry door and one in my foyer).

> That will make you appear less...

prone to post errors, unsubstantiated "factoids", innuendo and lies??  I'm
way ahead of you on that score, Robbie...

Have fun in Bahia.  Hopefully the "staff" you have looking after your store
here will be less inclined to post drivel while you're gone...