Re: Stargate Vs other home controllers?

I would highly recommend the HAI product line.  The pricing is competitve
with he JDS, but HAI has a longer and more reliable record.  HAi has more
connectivity partners, and more interface devices such as touchscreens, web,
Media center, smartphone etc...  The stuff that makes the system round out a
little nicer.

I am also developing training materials for DIY'ers at my website, I hope to
have them up by the end of the month.  I will be supporting HAI to start but
eventually Q4-2005 support Elk, Home Logic, and other systems as we
progress...

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html