Stargate Vs other home controllers?

Have been looking heavily into the JDS tech Stargate as a home
controller solution (along with a Caddx NX8 security system) and
wondered if anyone out there has this controller and what they think of
it versus other controllers.  After doing some research, I cannot seem
to find any other controller out there that does as much as the
stargate. Anyone out there that can offer pluses or minueses on this or
other controllers?  I am willing to look at others but don't seem to
fing anything else that even holds a candle to the stargate!!  Any
comments on the Caddx alarm?  I am about to move and am starting fresh
in the new house so any input from everyone that has already "learned"
will be much appreciated!! Thanks!!  -James