New Software for Ethernet Capable HAI, OnQ, and Aegis Owners

I am pleased to announce the release of fidoh (fetch instant data & operates
homes).

This software in joint effort with the software developer is the answer to
my desire for over 5 years.  A simple easy to use application to control my
HAI Omni Pro II from my PC, without opening up PC Access or changing my web
browser to Web-link.  Our program is as simple as 2 clicks of the mouse, and
you are back to your business.  You only need your access codes when
changing the security settings.

Read more please visit: http://www.architechtronics.com/software_fidoh.html
Read the press release here:
http://www.architechtronics.com/news_fidoh07-05.html
If you prefer eBay/Paypal transactions:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7167729851

We plan to have a serial version of the software by Q4-2005; this version
should support the Omni Pro, Omni, Omni II, and the Omni LT (including the
OnQ and Aegis versions).  As we develop the software further all updates are
free for owners of the program.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I have.

If you have specific questions I have a support forum setup here:
http://hometechnology.forumup.com/viewforum.php?f=10
--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html