Re: X10 -> UPB?

Well in this situation you could be more lenient.  Use X-10 where it works,
and replace them with UPB where it does not.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html