Re: X10 -> UPB?

Dave,

	That would be a nice device. Package up the UPB or X10 command in a UDP
packet and send it to the ehternet device. It would make it very easy to
allow computer control from many different devices.

160us*4 = 640uS < 330uS. Umm.. So how does that work or were those docs
really "preliminary". Is anyone actually using UPB? Seems like a nice
technology especially with the Upstart software for system programming.

-jr