Re: detection of rain and close window

paul sam wrote:
> it's very annoying here where i live that there are showers even in a
> sunny days, i like to open the windows as often as i can but i cannot
> monitor on rainfall all the time; so i need some automation on it; is
> there any suggestions ?
>
> thanks a lot in advance.

I see this kind of automation question all the time.
What do people do about safety?
Keep the window from closing on your cat, your kid, your
eyeglasses left on the sill??

I once left a can of gasoline too close to the garage door.
When I closed the door, it knocked the can over.  I'm
REAL glad I was watching the door close.  And I watch it
until it's closed and the motor is off, every time.

Some things should NOT be automated.
mike

with links.  Delete this sig when replying.
.
Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK