Re: ADT purchased Reliance/Protectron in Canada

Well it looks like only 4 or 5 people can post here and be treated with any
real respect. I hope all of you continue to enjoy each others (your numbers
are shrinking) company... I won't be back, enjoy your private room while it
lasts  :^)

Too bad Robert Bass is dead, he was a respectful person when treated with
respect, and would contribute to the group in a positive way. Rest in peace
Robert, you are missed...

"All Nasty People Snipped"

Russell W. Brill