Re: ADT purchased Reliance/Protectron in Canada

Russell Brill Wrote:

<major snippage>

>No, not really, but I am one of those few dealers who feel I just cannot
>arbitrarily change monitoring suppliers without getting the consent of my
>customers. This complicates the process somewhat.

I'd say so, what would you do - hold a vote?

>But we have all sorts of
>plans in the works (which I don't wish to discuss in a public forum)

Having your panels programmed to your own toll-free number you can
forward is all you really need.  Or are you talking about non-technical
reasons?

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin