Re: DSC phone line technical support is terrible

On May 28, 10:47=A0am, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Saturday, May 26, 2012 11:48:58 PM UTC-5, Jim wrote:
>
> > Well to appease you in hope of causing you to shut your smartass fuckin=
g mouth I guess I could say that I lied about the whole thing just a fabric=
ated story ....... =A0but I wont.

> You said that I didn't
>
> > As far as experience ..... you don't have a fucking clue of what experi=
ence I have but it's obviously more than you. =A0And you obviously don't ha=
ve a fucking clue about inductive logic either. Would you question a manual=
 of that sort received with a product?

> That's the difference, I never said anything about your experience yet yo=
u like saying plenty about mine without knowing it.

> You were the one who said said you made 20 calls on something simple like=
 a cell unit not me.

> =A0Well, since you say that you're used to getting them from DSC, perhaps=
 not.

> I have been working with DSC cell units since they started making them, o=
nly time I received them direct from DSC was with beta units and even then =
they had decent manuals

> > However, I ... not having your half vast experience, and expecting a de=
cent manual, =A0I questioned the tech on the (so called) manual and the tec=
h said that was what the maual consisted of. But obviously, since what you =
know is only what you read in the manuals you'd find reality in the field h=
ard to understand. A challange in abstract reasoning .. ummm well .. any ki=
nd of reasoning for that matter.

> LOL! Which of the 20, 10, 5 whatever calls did the tech say that?
>
> > Soo we get right back down to the basics again. Crawl back into your li=
ttle gray office, and do your little gray job and when the fits of boredom =
begin again, just ..... fuck off.

> I'll do that and wait for the inevitable call from you not understanding =
another product

RHC: And so the beat goes on....(sigh)