DSC phone line technical support is terrible

I hope DSC is listening and getting this message ! Their phone line
support is not adequately manned, with wait times up to hours not
minutes. While I realize that a lot of questions are from installers
asking questions they should know if they were trained properly, or if
they would take the time to read the install manuals, that does not
excuse this terrible level of support. As installation companies, we
suffer the same thing, with questions from end users who can find the
answer on page one of their user manual; however, that is not an
excuse. Suck it up as we do, and continue to provide proper support !

Please fix the problem or you are going to find a lot of people
switching alarm suppliers to manufacturers who do support their
customers