Re: DSC phone line technical support is terrible

On Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:28:56 PM UTC-4, mleuck wrote:
>=20
> Usually what's in the manual is all you need, doesn't take 20 calls to >C=
anada to figure something like that out. And like I said I've not seen DSC =
>or anyone use a photocopied manual in over 20 years so I imagine what you =
>had was ancient.

Well ..... your wrong. But you wouldn't know that because it's not in a man=
ual.=20

Never having installed their product before and with no decent manual ... t=
here were a lot of unanswered questions that I normally would have pulled t=
he answers from the manual before calling. And, 20 was an exaggeration. The=
ir ineptitude and lack of cooperation is the issue. However, with your obse=
ssion to make snotty posts here, you must have missed that.

But anyway .....  thanks for confirming that you only know what you read. T=
he people who are out here doing the actual installations have run into peo=
ple like you all the time. We all know what you don't know. And it goes wit=
hout saying that we know that people like you don't know how niave you are =
about field work.   But ... that's ok we also realize that you're a legend =
in your own mind.

>=20
>=20
> > > I'd be curious to know when this was and what product you were dealin=
g with, the last time I've seen them photo copy a hand typed manual was in =
the early 90's

The product was a GS3055 I think. So .... not so ancient and certainly not =
20 years. But ..... maybe you exaggerated. And I'm pretty sure I still have=
 the unit and the photocopied instuctions of their failed attempt at making=
 a quality product.=20

> >=20
> > That you'd even be able to say that tells their story of professionalis=
m, and quality.
> >=20
> > But mostly ..... emmmmm ....just fuck off.
>=20
> Typical

I'd guess it's more than "typical" that people tell you to fuck off.=20

If you're as rude elsewhere as you are here, I'd guess it's more like .....=
 "rampant".