Re: DSC phone line technical support is terrible

On Monday, May 28, 2012 4:51:46 PM UTC-4, tourman wrote:
>=20
> RHC: And so the beat goes on....(sigh)

Sorry Robert.

He needs to be disrepected as much and more than he disrepects others ...=
=20

I'm a nice guy, I'm a nice guy, I'm a nice guy.

Then I'm not.=20

It's not an obsession. I'm not infuriated or angered. It's just a justified=
 response to a rude person. =20

It's as I mentioned previously. Anyone who acts that way does so delibertly=
. It's no accident. I isn't just a slip of the tongue. It's intentional. So=
 ... is the proper response to ignore it? I don't think so. If it's ignored=
 .... then it just becomes alright to do .... anytime ... to anyone. It des=
erves at least an equally rude reply. Turning the other cheek just gets you=
 another slap and then another ...... and another and ....etc ...only the s=
tupid would think that's the better choice.=20

We should all be concerned if someday the "meek" do inherit the earth. I th=
ink that quote should be considered a threat, not a sought after goal.=20

Reminds me ...... Don't know if you ever saw that movie .... A Bronx tale. =
There was a scene where these Hell's Angels motor cycle guys ride into the =
neighborhood and go into the hoodlums bar. They were asked to leave and the=
y said they would but then started to break up the bar. The word went out t=
o the neighborhood and the boss comes back to the bar and says to the Motor=
cycle guys. "We asked you to leave politely and you didn't" " Now you can't=
 leave"  (click, .... the door is locked) =20

They were nice guys ..... then they weren't.

So the bad guys beat up the bad guys.

Which brings to mind that other story about a big weevil and a small weevil=
 that somehow got on a sail boat setting out on a trans Pacific crossing. T=
here was only a limited amount of Weevil food available. So, the question i=
s, which weevil survived the trip?  The answer is .... the smaller one. Why=
? Because he was the lesser of two weevils.