Re: DSC 832 on Cable VoIP

On Jan 18, 7:34=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <nore...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Jim" wrote:
>
> > No sense paying another fine for telling the fire
> > marshal to shove his rediculous rules up his ass.
>
> Hmm. =EF=BF=BDI've tried a number of approaches in dealing with fire mars=
hals over the
> years. =EF=BF=BDThat was one I had considered but never had the nerve to =
try. =EF=BF=BD:^)

> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

If you're smart, you only go for the pleasure of doing it once.

At $3 or 400.00 ( I forget) a pop and a day in court, the "pleasure"
would wear thin pretty quick. Besides the price would go up each time
the judge saw you. I don't know how much of that "pleasure" I could
stand. But it sure was worth it that one time.

The first time that I met him shortly after the event, I told him,
while standing really close to him, that he was never going to forget
me. So now, every time I happen to be in the same place as he is, I
always make it a point to make sure he see's my face. I just love
grinning at him. I've been told that he knows who I am and that I tell
the story about "the event" ...... all the time!!!!!!!!!! The board
memebers of the association get a little tense when I raise my hand to
ask him a question, as I usually get in a zinger. Like, .....What
statistics do you have that support your contention that these new
regulations are going to save more lives and property? Or, You're the
only jurisdiction that has had these regulations for years. Compared
to the other jurisditions, all of which DON'T have them,  how much
property and how many more lives do you estimate have been saved in
your area?  I've asked those same questions numerous times. You'd
think he'd come prepared one of these years. But, as I say, he doesn't
have to. His "position" and the power trip he's on will carry him
through without any justification for what he does.
People like him just bring out the nasty in me. I just love it!