Re: DSC 832 on Cable VoIP

"JoeRaisin" wrote:

> I've heard that in Michigan a gun must be stored "securely" and an owner faces
> criminal sanctions if he/she fails to do so and the gun is stolen and used in
> a crime.
>
> I don't know if that is true - I'm trying to find out.

There's an organization in Michigan called MCRGO (Michigan Coalition for
Responsible Gun Ownership).  They have information about right to carry laws and
other stuff related to gun ownership.  A lawyer from the group answers all kinds
of questions online.  Here's a link.

http://www.mcrgo.org

--

Regards,