5927cae8-92af-4d9f-a84e-8afea9e376c2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Feb 25, 11:03 am, "petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "tourman" <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> a crit dans le message de groupe de
>> discussion :
>> dae0dd84-0394-45af-9336-91cec6b42...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> > RHC: Point taken ! That will happen if they continue to do this over
>> > time. It's just that their wireless is so good; otherwise I might go
>> > back to DSC
>>
>> > We'll see what happens.....
>>
>> A little question for you..
>>
>> I am in the process of changing my whole system, (I have a pc1864 with 2
>> keypad and a wireless receiver and 2 8 zone expender)
>>
>> What product in the paradox line would you suggest to me to replace that
>> stuff..
>
> RHC: Not sure why you would replace that perfectly good panel but you
> must have your reasons.

Simple.. My connection to the central is done with a teldat network adaptor.
DSC cant be downloaded from it, but a paradox( at least the digiplex) will
work.

 The Paradox SP7000 panel would do depending
> upon the number of zones you require. If you need wireless you can get
> it built in with the SP5050, or add a wireless expander. Then you have
> a choice of three levels of keypad as well (for ease of customer use I
> always install the high end LCD one (hey...why put cheap tires on a
> Cadillac product.....?.....:))
>
> I suggest you stay away from the Digiplex lne - too complicated for
> the end user to make any changes. e

OK for the end user, its sometimes a but difficult, thats why theres the
software for end user....

But for a tech (well used to be tech now union rep ;-)) I think I can handle
it..

I only installed Digiplex from paradox and the old line of 737/738 at there
beginning.., Marc Dufour was the firmware programer for that line.. (a
friend of mine)