Re: Brinks & Broadview Takeovers

On Oct 8, 9:29=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I've stated that in the past, I can't tell you how many panels I've
 been able to program doing something simple like that

RHC: Yeah, there are ways around most everything if you know how to do
it.

This brings to mind another point. I routinely get boxes of boards
sent to me to unlock, and I find a lot of them are simply not locked.
Many have been defaulted properly and it seems they don't know the
default installers code !!....????  It seems many installers don't
know how to properly deal with these boards, and in spite of the
cautions on my website to take before sending them to me, I still get
a lot of boards that are not locked.......

I also get a lot that are in alarm, are locked, with a keypad lockout
active too.....seems more like deliberate sabotage !! But as much as
am down on ADT and other large companies, it's very rare I find one of
their boards ever locked....mostly the small to medium sized companies
who use the feature

Gotta go....busy working on the DSC 1616 and 1832 unlocking
procedures......:)) Thanks for your comments....